Winner of the 10 Best Android Launchers: “Arrow keeps all the info and apps you need in compact, context-sensitive pages.” – Tom’s guide
Arrow is the simple, personal launcher for Android that offers a radical simplification of the Android experience. Arrow is packed with battery and memory saving technology. It’s light, fast and efficient. Unlike other launchers, Arrow not only gives you a beautiful experience, but also keeps your work and life organized by integrating with Bing daily wallpaper, Wunderlist, and Microsoft Office.
Arrow makes it easy to find, launch and get back to your favorite apps, keep in touch with friends, and stay on top of the important things in your life. Arrow learns from you – the more you use it, the better it gets.
Key Features: Made for You
Arrow is designed for simplicity, and personalized to your usage habits.
• Apps: No more wasting time finding the app you need – your apps are automatically arranged based on your usage
• People: Easily find and contact the people who matter the most to you
• Reminders: Never forget to pick up milk or call your spouse with integrated reminders. With Wunderlist integration, you can sync and access your reminders everywhere on your PC, on the web, and on your phone.
• Recent: Quickly get back to your recent photos, file downloads, app installs, and even dropped calls. Easily share your recent photos to your friends on WhatsApp, WeChat, Facebook, and more.
Other Features: Customization, Elegance and Performance
• Widgets: Arrow is compatible with all your favorite widgets and their shortcuts, organized on one page
• Customizable Dock: Conveniently access your favorite apps in the dock from any screen.
• 3rd Party Icon Pack Support: Theme your icons with a third party icon pack.
• Performance: Arrow is lightweight, and optimized for battery life and speed to help you enjoy your phone all day.
Arrow is available worldwide, but currently only supports English, Portuguese, Spanish, French and Traditional & Simplified Chinese, Russian, Japanese, Germany, Turkish, Vietnamese, Polish, Italian, and Indonesian languages.
• Forbes: “Arrow is an intelligent launcher, that customizes itself to help you keep in touch with people, find your popular apps, and speeding you into your work.” (http://www.forbes.com/sites/ewanspence/2015/10/30/google-android-news-digets-galaxy-s6-iphone-6s-review/2/)
• Android PIT: “Microsoft’s new Arrow Launcher knows you better than you know yourself.” (https://www.androidpit.com/microsoft-arrow-launcher-for-android)
• TIME: “[Arrow] offers users a new look and feel for their Android device and puts an emphasis on giving users quicker access to their most-used apps and settings.” (http://www.techtimes.com/articles/100743/20151028/microsoft-unveils-arrow-launcher-android-phones.htm)
• TechCrunch: “[Arrow] makes it easier and quicker to access your most frequently used apps, as well as message friends, take notes, or access your favorite apps and settings.” (http://techcrunch.com/2015/10/28/microsoft-officially-unveils-its-arrow-launcher-for-android/)
• Engadget: “Microsoft’s first Android launcher focuses on your favorites.” (http://www.engadget.com/2015/10/29/microsoft-arrow-launcher-for-android/)
Arrow is a Microsoft Garage Project brought to you by the creators of Next Lock Screen, another top productivity app for Android. The Microsoft Garage turns fresh ideas into real projects. Learn more about The Garage at: http://microsoft.com/garage