Bike Computer App
Transform your phone into a beautiful Bike Computer.
Make your bike rides better by keeping track of your metrics, share your cycling activity on Strava and Facebook, and stay safe with the unique Keep me Safe feature.
Bike Computer’s community likes the app so much, they pedaled over 1.8 million kilometers to date, and they are still going strong. That’s a bike ride to the Moon and back… twice! We love cycling, and we want to give you an app so you can enjoy the freedom of cycling to its fullest:
Stay focused on your bike rides:
• A beautiful and minimalistic design: Bike Computer is beautiful, yet powerful cycling app. It has a minimal interface with a focus on metrics that are important to you.
• Cycling metrics at a glance: We talked to hundreds of cyclists about what cycling metrics they need for better bike rides. New navigation was added to make easier to slide between your activity feed and detailed statistics for your rides.
• Dark theme that saves battery life: There is nothing better than a Bike Compute wrapped in black. With the new Dark Theme you can focus more on your speed and metrics on those night rides, and save battery life during the day.
• Safety is prioritized: Keep me Safe ™ will notify your emergency contacts with the location of your accident. Note: Keep me Safe™ works only when the phone is firmly secured to a bike mount.
• Support for your devices: Bike Computer works with almost all Bluetooth activity tracker and HR monitors.
Stay connected with the cycling community:
• Sync your rides with Strava: You can save your activities on Strava, share it with friends on social media, or with other Bike Computer cyclists.
• Make your bike rides unforgettable: Share your bike stats with friends with a beautifully designed overlays; express your passion for cycling with awesome stickers; and make your cycling photographs more beautiful for sharing on Instagram and Facebook.
• Awesome maps for GPS navigation: Find your friends on a map in real-time and join them on their bike rides.