This is a demo application to show the use of the Bluetooth LE library.
I allows you to scan and obtain information about Low Energy Bluetooth Devices in your vicinity.
The library allows for easy access to a Bluetooth LE device’s Advertisement Records.
It also offers:
* A simple running average RSSI reading keeping.
* For iBeacons: Manufacturer data record parser.
* For iBeacons: Distance indicators (Near, Far, Immediate, Unknown).
* For iBeacons: A decently inaccurate (due to real world issues) distance approximation.
* All the new object types are Parcelable.
This will only work on Android 4.3 (API Level 18).
First public release
Can now export scanned devices as a CSV file.
Migrated project to Android Studio/ gradle
Using version v1.0.0 of the library project
App refactor and materialisation.
Added runtime permissions.
Fixes case where in pre API23 the app would ask for COARSE_LOCATION and fail to get it as it not needed