Every neighborhood in the country uses Nextdoor.
Nextdoor is the free, private social network for your neighborhood. Connect with your neighbors, find home services near you, form a neighborhood watch, or just get to know the people in your neighborhood.
Use Nextdoor to stay informed about what’s going on in your neighborhood. Find a garage sale, dog walker, last-minute babysitter, or handyman. Network with your neighbors to keep up with local news, plan a local event, or share safety tips.
Neighbors can help us in so many ways, we just need an easier way to connect with them.
Whether you want to hire a local babysitter, find yard sale deals, or sell your unwanted household items, Nextdoor makes it easy to talk with neighbors about what matters most to you.
Download Nextdoor and see for yourself why it’s the #1 neighborhood app:
Social Networking for Neighbors
• Get recommendations for the best local handyman
• Sell items to your neighbors
• Get offers & free stuff when a neighbor offers up that used appliance she no longer needs
• Meet your neighbors and finally call that nice man down the street by his first name
• Find local events like cookouts and community activities
• Find yard sales and garage sales near you
Home Services & Deals
• Hire a babysitter or a recommended nanny
• Hire a pet sitter or dog walker for your furry friend
• Hire a handyman pro, house sitter, or catering company with local classifieds
Safety Tips & Crime Watch
• Organize a neighborhood watch—quickly get the word out about crime and safety
• Share neighborhood crime reports
• Share information during a natural disaster
Network and connect with your neighbors, buy and sell things, and join a community when you download Nextdoor.
We created Nextdoor because we believe that the neighborhood is one of the most important and useful communities in a person’s life. We hope that neighbors everywhere will use the Nextdoor platform to build stronger and safer neighborhoods around the world.
Fences are sometimes necessary. But online privacy is always necessary. Nextdoor is 100% private—a trusted environment where all neighbors are verified, making it safe to share online the kinds of things you’d be okay sharing with your neighbors in person.
• Every neighbor has to verify their address
• All members go by their real names, just like in person
Don’t miss out on what’s happening in your neighborhood. Download the app today.