Swiftly Switch is an edge app that improves your Android experience by allowing to use your phone with one hand and faster multitasking.
Swiftly Switch runs in the background and can be easily accessed from any screen with just one swipe from edge screen. It’s fast, battery friendly, highly customizable and no ads.
Swiftly Switch offers new ways to handle your phone:
• Recent apps switcher: Arrange your recent apps in a floating circle sidebar. Switch between them by one swipe from trigger screen edge zone.
• Quick Actions: swipe in deeper with a right direction to pull down notification, switch to the last app, back or open Grid Favorites section.
• Grid Favorites: a side panel where you can place your favorite apps, shortcuts, quick settings, contacts to access from any screen.
• Circle Favorites: like the Recent Apps section but for your favorite shortcut
Why Swiftly Switch make your Android experience better?
• One-handed usability: don’t need to stretch out your finger to reach the back, recent button, toggle quick settings, or pull down notification
• Fast multitasking: switch to recent apps or last used app with just one swipe. There is no faster way to do it.
• No cluster home screen: because now you can access your favorite apps and shortcuts from anywhere.
• Focus on user experience: ads free, the app is fast, easy to use, beautiful and extremely customizable.
Currently supported shortcuts: apps, contacts, toggle wifi, on/off Bluetooth, toggle auto rotation, flashlight, screen lock, screen brightness, volume, ringer mode, power menu, home, back, recent, pull down notification, last app, dial, call logs and device’s shortcuts.
Swiftly Switch is extremely customizable:
• Shortcuts can be arranged in circle pie control, sidebar, float side panel
• You can change the position, sensitivity of the edge screen’s trigger zone
• You can customize icon’s size, animation, background color, haptic feedback, separate content for each edge, the behavior of each shortcut.
The Pro version of Swiftly Switch offer you:
• Unlock the second edge
• Customize the columns count and rows count of the Grid Favorite
• Pin favorite shortcut to Recent Apps
• Auto disable in full-screen app option
Download the best app switcher now with pie control pattern that brings your Android experience to a new level. Swiftly Switch also support folder, backup settings to Google Drive.
What permission Swiftly Switch ask for and why:
• Draw over other apps: Used to turn on floating window support required to display the circle, side panel,…
• Apps usage: Needed for getting recent apps.
• Accessibility: Used for performing back, power menu and pull down notification for some Samsung devices.
• Contact, phone: For the contact shortcuts
• Camera: Used for turning on/off flashlight with device less than Android 6.0.